SINYUTIN PETR ALEXEYEVICH
In 1984 Mr. Sinyutin graduated from Chelyabinsk Polytechnical Institute and acquired the qualification of a power engineer. His second university degree in economics he received after graduation from the Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration in 1998.
Mr. Sinyutin started career in his area of expertise in a higher education institution in the Republic of Kazakhstan and in 1992-1998 he held managerial positions in electrical engineering enterprises and JSC âChelyabenergoâ.
Since 1998 Mr. Sinyutin held managerial positions in a number of large energy sector companies in Moscow, including JSC Mosenergo, JSC âContracts and Payments Center of the Federal Wholesale Electric Power (Capacity) Marketâ, CJSC âEnergy Sales Support Centerâ, etc.
In 2007 Mr. Sinyutin started working for JSC âMosenergosbytâ taking the position of the First Deputy General Director and from August 2008 to April 2010 he headed up the company as the General Director. Then, for over two years (until July 2012) he served as the Managing Director, First Deputy General Director.
In July 2012 he headed up JSC âMOESKâ serving as an acting General Director until February 2013, then his appointment was confirmed.
P.A. Sinyutin is a Doctor of Economics and Candidate of Sciences in engineering (Russian academic degree).
Mr. Sinyutin was awarded a first-class badge of honor âFor contribution to development of the electric grid facilities complexâ, honorary title âHonoured Power Engineer of Moscowâ, a certificate of commendation by JSC âUnited Power Supply Companyâ and badge of honor by the Governor of the Moscow Region.
Scope of functions of JSC âMOESKâ General Director
The scope of functions of PJSC âMOESKâ General Director covers all the issues of PJSC âMOESKâ present activity, except for the issues pertained to the scope of functions of the General Meeting of shareholders and PJSC âMOESKâ Management Board.
PJSC âMOESKâ General Director acts without the letter of attorney on behalf of PJSC âMOESKâ including the restrictions determined by the present legislation, current Articles and decisions of PJSC âMOESKâ Board of Directors:
- supports PJSC âMOESKâ planes implementation necessary for tasks solving;
- develops and presents to the approval of PJSC âMOESKâ Management Board key indices of key performance indicators (KPI) for subdivisions (officials) of PJSC âMOESKâ and is responsible for their implementation;
- organizes the carrying out of the financial and accounting report in the Company;
- manages PJSC âMOESKâ property, carries out the transactions on behalf of PJSC âMOESKâ, gives out the warranties, opens bank and other accounts of PJSC âMOESKâ in banks and other credit organizations (and also in cases stipulated by the law â in organizations â professional participants of the securities market);
- issues orders, approves (adopts) guidelines, local normative acts and other internal documents of PJSC âMOESKâ concerning the issues covered by the scope of his/her functions, gives orders obligatory for implementation by all the PJSC âMOESKâ employees;
- approves PJSC âMOESKâ organizational structure, staff schedule and position salary of PJSC âMOESKâ employees;
- approves the Regulation on branches and representative offices of PJSC âMOESKâ;
- as an employer implements his/her rights and obligations stipulated by the labor agreement in relation to PJSC âMOESKâ employees;
- carries out the functions of the Chairman of PJSC âMOESKâ Management Board;
- distributes the obligations among the assistants of the General Director;
- presents the reports on financial and industrial activity of subsidiary and dependent companies for the consideration of the Board of Directors, which stakes (shares) belong to the Company together with information on other organizations the Company participates in;
- not later than 45 (forty five) days prior the date of the General meeting of PJSC âMOESKâ shareholders carrying out presents to the consideration of PJSC âMOESKâ Board of Directors the annual report, accounting balance, profits and losses report of PJSC âMOESKâ, and distribution of profits and losses report of PJSC âMOESKâ;
- settles issues of PJSC âMOESKâ present activity except for the issues pertaining to the scope of functions of the General meeting of shareholders, Board of Directors and Management Board of PJSC âMOESKâ.